What makes Next Generation Physiotherapy different?
Rather than simply treating the symptoms, the team at Next Generation Physiotherapy seek to find the underlying cause of the problem. In doing so, symptoms are reduced and goals are achieved in a timely fashion.
The team at Next Generation Physiotherapy also pride themselves on basing every assessment and treatment technique on current research. This results in up to date management tailored specifically to your presenting complaint.
Do I need a Doctor’s referral?
No, unless you:
• are a Department of Veterans Affairs patient
• have had an injury at your workplace and claiming treatment costs with WorkCover
• are claiming treatment costs after a motor vehicle accident
• are eligible for 5 treatment sessions to be covered by Medicare.
What do I bring to my first appointment?
Please bring the following:
• Your referral letter if required
• Any past X-rays or scans
• A list of your current medications, as appropriate
• Any post-operation notes/ discharge letters
Can your physiotherapists refer for MRI scans?
Yes, the staff at Next Generation Physiotherapy can directly refer you for an MRI scan. This process often only takes a few days from your physio appointment until we receive your result.
What if I can’t make my appointment?
We understand life is busy and appointments cannot always be kept. In the event you are unable to attend your physio session, please notify us as soon as you can. Failure to do so may result in a cancellation fee.
Do you have HICAPS?
We have HICAPS at both our practices meaning that you can claim your private health insurance rebate on the spot. This takes the hassle out of manually claiming your rebate.
I only want to be treated by a woman physio, is this possible?
Yes, please notify our reception staff who can book you in with an appropriate physio.